Covid-19 Updates- We remain open for business.
To our Valued customers,
We remain open for business and are still shipping orders. Our design experts, support staff, and logistics coordinators are looking forward to serving you.
We hope this letter finds you well as we all continue to incorporate temporary social protocols to limit exposure and stop the spread of COVID-19. As the number of cases continues to rise throughout the country, our hearts and thoughts are with those that have been affected. We want to thank you, our loyal customers, for your understanding and cooperation of alternate procedures that have been put in place over the last couple of weeks to ensure safe working environments and smarter shipping to potential shelter-in-place areas. While we encourage everyone to practice safe and healthy social distancing, Rtadirect.com is committed to delivering your RTA cabinet orders upon confirmation of the delivery address to those areas.
Like the shelter-in-place ordinance issued to our California warehouse on March 19th, 2020, our main Georgia Distribution Warehouse is also under a shelter-in-place order issued by Gwinnett County on Friday evening, March 27th, 2020. This order was effective as of Saturday, March 28th, 2020, ordering all residents to shelter-in-place and non-essential businesses close. Where social interaction is considered essential, groups must remain less than 10 people and stay six feet apart as mandated by the order. With both of these announcements, our teams have been working with our local officials and management to ensure we are able to operate safely during this time. As listed under the orders, warehousing and distribution as well as public and private construction and their related parties, are part of Essential Infrastructure and Essential Business, and therefore, we will continue operations to service our customers nationwide for as long as we are able to with updated safety precautions and limitations.
Our new operating schedule, as well as health and safety procedures, will include but not be limited to the below formalities for each warehouse. This plan is subject to change at will. For additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Shipping Orders: Lead times will remain at 7 business days for flat pack and up to 14 business days for assembled.
Warehouse SAFETY HEALTH PROCEDURES
- Employees and guests or customers will not gather in enclosed areas in groups larger than 10.
- Employees will remain 6 feet apart where possible from any other employee, guest or customer on the property.
- Guests or customers will only be allowed in designated areas of the property, warehouse management will make these areas known.
- Employees will be allowed to load the guests' or customers’ vehicle with ordered product only, and should not be asked to touch or move any guests' or customers' personal property.
- Employees should be wearing masks (and gloves where applicable) during each social interaction.
- Any items (such as signed paperwork or warehouse equipment) that needs to be transferred between employees, guests or customers should be handled in a manner compliant with maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we amend our operations to follow our local government mandates and prevent further exposure to COVID-19.
We’ll update this page if needed. Thank you for your continued support and please stay safe.